Tuesday, April 23, 2013

If Daniel could write this entry...

Lately things have been getting a lot more interesting around here.  I am able to control my giant head a little better and mom has been taking us on outings more and more.  I like getting out and seeing the world.  When we stay home mom just makes me sit with her on the couch while she checks facebook or makes me take these stupid pictures (oh no my four month shoot is coming soon).

 I know resistance is futile.  She'll keep taking the picture until  I make a cute face so I might as well comply.

Andrew has been having fun doing art projects lately.  I guess he is even in a class.  I usually sleep through it so I can't say it is all that interesting.


I can't wait till mom turns the markers over to me!


Back when Dad was on spring break we got to go see the butterflies at the Nature Museum.  I think Andrew was a little scared, but I was very brave.





I have been really happy lately bouncing in my chair.  Mom also thinks I was playing Peek-a-boo. 
 
Do you think this is the face of a boy who peek-a-boos?


To I went to the mall with my homeboy Nicholas.  He is a week older than me and was born in 2012 but he doesn't rub it in my face.
 We like hanging out.  Sometimes the big bro and sis come too.
 I think we've grown a lot since our last adventure together to the Garfield Park Conservatory back in February.


Our adventure out today ended with Andrew and Amalia's gymnastics class.  Nicholas and I usually hang out by the the door or are worn by our mommies.  I'm pretty glad that I was asleep in my carseat and not worn by mommy when she did this!


 Andrew is getting better at gymnastics I guess.  He can do somersaults really well (and he gets a lot of stickers) and now started climbing the walls!
 Check out that headstand!!!  We both have a large head to stand on.


I'm now pretty tired so I'm going to suck my pacifier and peace out.   Just wait until there are more videos of the tricks I will do.  For now I'm having fun just being the baby.

No comments: