Thursday, January 15, 2009

Our life in commercial form...

**Disclaimer: I am making a concerted effort to stop my whining and belly-aching about the cold. So please excuse this post, I just could not resist.**


I came across this on the Slingbox a few days ago: http://mediacenter.fedex.designcdt.com/node/274

Here, you will find a new Fedex commercial which I believe captures the spirit of my life at work. Though we DO have heat at school our rooms open up to exposed hallways. So with students entering and exiting all day, the un-insulated classrooms never quite warm up. So, like these characters, my daily work attire consists of long underwear, a shirt or two, sweater, jacket, and cut-off gloves. Once you get used to the extra pounds of clothing, it actually isn't that bad...

-alan

No comments: