Sunday, February 22, 2009

Mystery solved!

Hey all,

Rachel here, I'd like to tell you one of the exciting highlights in a week of sadness and many tears...

I got a box in my mailbox at school...I wondered, what could it be??? I'm not expecting anything and especially not a box of Chinese milk (the type of box). Who might send me a package in China?????


I quickly remembered with some level of disbelief that this could be the final chapter of the Eva Chow shoe mystery...this could be the long lost shoes from Angela. I excitedly tore open the box and discovered the contents!!!! 3 new pairs of shoes that fit!!!





For those of you who are not avid readers of our blog, these shoes were purchased in August in Beijing, travelled with Angela to Shanghai, were sent to my school in Chengdu with the wrong name (Eva Chow), sent to Beijing to Eva, sent back to Angela's aunt in Shanghai, presumably stayed in her aunt's house for months (I'm not aware of any other travels), and then were recently sent to me by Angela's sister! Wow. Thanks to Angela's family for being persistent!!!!

Now I really feel spoiled. I came to Chengdu with one pair of shoes suitable for work and now I have more than I ever had before thanks to shopping in Taiwan and this fun package!


-rachel

No comments: