Monday, May 18, 2009

Off to Emei Shan

It is Monday night, and I am watching the recording of the Red Wings' Game 1 against the Blackhawks. It is nice that I can watch here, and do not have to miss the playoffs. It is so darn exciting! If you saw any of the Wings-Anaheim series, then you know what I mean.

It has been awhile since I posted, for a few reasons. First, it has been a whirlwind week. We leave tomorrow for our middle school spring trip, so the past days have been spent in frantic preparations. However, I also have not posted because I have lost access to blogger. Hopefully that will change soon.

We will be out of school until Friday. I am looking forward to this trip - we are reasonable well prepared and I think it will be fun. We are returning to Emei Shan, which we visited with the Weddles back in April. It is a beautiful place, and the thought of a few days in the quiet countryside sounds refreshing. We will do some hiking, some sightseeing, some monkey feeding, some serious talks, some fun games, some singing, and some rest. So we hope there is a little something for everyone on this trip. After we return, there is only 1 week of classes and then finals. Yikes! So little time!

-alan

No comments: