Friday, December 11, 2009

All things Christmas

On the countdown clock - we'll have landed in Chicago in less than 7 days!

We went to the Holiday Inn last night, for our staff Christmas party. It was a nice dinner and evening - the hotel was well decorated, so it made the event extra festive! :)

Today will be filled with some work - I should finish up my grading and get my finals written, so that I have time to pack and do such business this week. But we will be going out to dinner and playing cards tonight, so I should hurry!

Finally, I wanted to post a couple pictures from last week's middle school event. We, of course, did not bring our camera...but the yearbook staff helped us out again by sending a student to snap some photos.



Both of these pictures are from our "snowball" fight (flour-filled stockings) - the big finale of the event.



These two 8th graders are this year's Treasurer and President.



-alan

No comments: