Friday, June 4, 2010

Summer's here!

It was a bittersweet day, with tears, hugs, and goodbyes all around as it was the last day of school. It was good to see the kids one last time, and sad to see the buses pull away.

I packed up my classroom and was ready to go soon after; Rachel is still at school cleaning up her room.

One last weekend, then we board to plane for the US. Tonight I am going into town with Zack, the Saturday we have hotpot, cake, and Catan. Sounds like it will be fun! Then on Sunday we will hit up Happy Valley one last time after Sunday Fellowship. We also need to find time to pack sometime in there!!

I'll try to upload pictures from the last week if possible - but sadly, my Macbook is gone, returned to the school, and so I might have a little more difficulty doing so.

-alan

No comments: