Thursday, September 23, 2010

Warm summer day

Well, the heat outside this week makes me think of summer, but wearing pants and working all day does not.  One reason for returning to the US this year (though perhaps not the primary one) was the desire to have a job that required less hours.  And actually, I think I have been somewhat successful in that.  In China, I worked on average from 7:15 - 4:30 or 5.  So far, I have been working in the US from 7:15 - 4.  And I have not done much work at home.

Each day is different as the year settles in - some good, some not as good depending on the events of the day.  It is now Thursday, and that weekend itch has come upon me.  Uh oh.  I am hoping it is caused by anticipation of football on Saturday, and not work-related.

Rachel's open house was yesterday, so she did not get home until after 8.  I was hoping to get a lot done, but of course I went home early and sat around :)

-alan

No comments: