Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Midweek check-in

It is a Tuesday morning, and hopefully a better day.  The Mondays back after a long weekend are always tough, but I was also a little under-prepared for my classes.  The hostility I got back from my students' in response was tiring.  All was going to be okay, until I realized I wanted to make a pie for Tuesday's Bible study - which meant staying up a little later baking, instead of going to sleep early as I should have.  Ah well.

This week should be fairly straight-forward.  Mostly review, talking about science fair, and a test.  No problem, right?  It will be Thursday before I know it.  And not that I want to be a chronic weekend-wisher....but next week is Thanksgiving vacation (for me, but not for Rachel) and so it is hard not to look forward to it with great anticipation!!

-alan

No comments: