Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Milk?

Seems there is something going on with milk round these parts....though honestly I have learned a heckuva lot more from the foreign media than my own firsthand snooping. Yes, the milk we were drinking was one of the "tainted" brands that is now off the shelves. Ours was poured down the drain a couple days ago. I imagine milk will be hard to come by (or expensive) for a little while until this all sorts itself out.

But, we were not using too much milk anyway. It's a bit different here and I think I was losing my taste for milk anyway. Oh well.

But on the subject of dairy (even the subject of tainted dairy), I could still go for some cheese. Mmmmmmmmm cheese.

-alan

1 comment:

Eric and Liz said...

Thanks for the update on this. I was a little worried. It's all over the news here. Wasn't sure if communication on that is frowned upon, although everyone knows I'm a huge supporter of PRChina-Great Nation of Power, so I don't imagine it would have been an issue.