Sunday, October 26, 2008

if only i had a camera...

Many of you received our newsletter and had a lot to say about my embarrassing moments in China. I'm glad you could find pleasure in my misery. Thankfully, I've been fairly embarrassment free as of late.

Another question on the quiz involved what color we have not seen on a dog since we've been here. The answer was green but tonight I saw a dog whose legs were all dyed green, its ears were orange and there was another color (I think yellow) on its back. I just could not believe it! Below is a pic of the other dogs I was taking about that I took off our friend's facebook page. I don't know why this grooming practice entertains me so much but I can't get enough of it!


-rachel

1 comment:

Kate said...

very odd fashion statement, I must say