Sunday, May 30, 2010

Banquet picture

Rachel and I donned our Chinese clothing for the end-of-the-year CDIS staff banquet. It was a fun night - buffet dinner, prizes, recognition, and goodbyes to departing staff. Rachel shed a few tears, but the overall mood of the night was celebratory.

This is the entire CDIS staff (+spouses)
These are the young couples - the Allmens, Spatas, and Brewers


On another note, I have not shaved since leaving for the spring trip, leaving me with some noticeable facial hair. While the weather and the wishes of my wife point me towards shaving soon, I wonder if this can be useful to me. Many have commented that it makes me look older/more distinguished, so would it behoove me to keep the chin hair for my upcoming job interviews? Could my would-be employers be psychologically swayed by this aspect of my appearance?

-alan

No comments: