Saturday, December 13, 2008

Holiday madness

This week saw the holding of two Christmas concerts and a staff Christmas party. At the upper school concert, it was funny watching a group of Korean boys singing "You're a mean one, Mr. Grinch." I wonder how well they understand it...

Our friend Zack also debuted a movie he created with his 3rd grade class. I haven't seen it yet, but I'm sure it was good. It nice having talented people around at the school.

But I must say the talent highlight of the week was a group of Korean parents who played for the staff at the party last night. 4 flutes, a cello, piano, and a powerful baritone whose music sunk to the depths of your soul. It was beautiful, and I am thankful that they came to perform for us.

Tonight, Rachel is going to the high school dance. It is unofficially a Sadie Hawkins dance, and she didn't ask me to go...so I'm taking the hint and will go to hang out with some other friends and play video games!

-alan

No comments: