Friday, September 4, 2009

Bachelor life

This morning, Rachel taught two classes and headed off to Tianjin. She is doing...something...related to student development. All I really know is that she was super psyched about doing a high ropes course.

So, I have most of the weekend to myself. Time to party, right?

Well, after volleyball practice ended, I went back to my classroom and started grading papers. Unfortunately, I am a little behind thanks to a number of extra committees and commitments I have this fall. I was getting a lot done, so I ended up staying there until almost 8.

I scootered home and heated up dinner - some leftovers from our maid. I have no idea what it is called. My best description is Chinese stew - ground meat, onions, red pepper, and lotus.

Now, I am kicking back on the couch, surfing the internet and watching Sportcenter.

It's not glamorous, but I guess this is the bachelor life.

-alan

No comments: