Monday, September 21, 2009

sleepless night

I've officially got a problem.

Yesterday, I watched the NU-Syracuse game in pieces, fitting in a quarter here and there between other Sunday commitments. I had spent a good couple hours on Saturday just trying to figure out how to watch the game - keeping friends in the US up late, and eventually asking my parents to order it on ESPN pay-per-view. I've been following the NU blogosphere closely, which has only fueled my obsession. In the end, the game was a heart-breaking loss. It has been awhile, so apparently I forgot how disappointing it feels. Unfortunately, we did not end up finishing the game until nearly 10pm, which is bed time on Sunday. So I went to bad still steaming from the loss, and both Rachel and I tossed and turned for some time before falling asleep.

I love NU football, but is it worth losing sleep over? ....don't think so!

Go cats!

-alan

No comments: