Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Good news from TJ!

Some of my students are in Tianjin this week, competing in the regional qualifying tournament for the Intel Science and Engineering Fair. For the second year in a row, these students were awarded the "Best in Tournament" award, meaning they will be flown to California in May for the Fair.

I would like to take credit for their success, but their project is related to computer science and has NOTHING to do with AP Biology. So I do not know how well that will work...

Two more days of school left until spring break! There is a middle school party on Friday after school - it was supposed to be a lockin, but was changed abruptly yesterday to a party. The kids are disappointed. I would be lying if I said I was also disappointed...

I also have a phone interview tonight - just a preliminary interview, nothing to get too excited about.

[**Note - I rode to school to call the school, only to receive a recently sent email canceling the appointment. Sigh. Time to ride back home...]

-alan

1 comment:

Eric and Liz said...

I feel like you guys have a lot of lockins.