Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Moving on up...to the northside

Monday we officially left Bridgeport for our new lives north of Madison.  It will be strange writing the N instead of the S when filling out my address.  The move went off without any major drama.  Movers took care of the big stuff and we loaded the last of the odds and ends into our vehicles. 

Andrew has been remarkably good throughout this process and has slept a lot!  He still has his inconsolable moments but he has really been a good sport. 

Right now I don't have a strong sense of "I'm home" but I am definitely happy to be here.  I think things will sink in more once everything is in its proper place.  I am thankful for Alan's mom and my sister Becca who are here with me now.  Slowly but surely things will come together. 

-rachel

No comments: