Friday, April 24, 2009

1 hour left...

We finished the movie, and I tried to get some sleep...only to be interrupted by kids asking to go to the bathroom (why they ask I don't know), kids talking about their video games, and kids in the cafeteria making lots of noise due to the sugar they were hyped up on.

The most unfortunate was waking up to the sound of vomit. Junk food and no sleep make a bad combo. This marks the 3rd weekend in a row of vomit-related fun. Why me?

Now they are performing some skits they made last night, to a very bleary-eyed audience. Average sleep was somewhere in the 0-3 hour range. I would say I got no more than 3-4 hours, but non-consecutively.

Time to go home and take a nap...

-alan

BTW, thanks Rachel and Zack for leaving early and letting me clean up the mess! :P

1 comment:

Eric Weddle said...

This is good preparation for your next chaperoning excursion. But I would have volunteered to help with something more sedate and skipped the lock-in altogether. -e