Thursday, April 2, 2009

Success!

I discovered the elusive wireless password, so the Macbooks are now online at home. My first impression - they are definitely slick, and user-friendly. The key will be learning the Mac equivalents of all the PC shortcuts and routines that I had been used to. I figure that most of this school year, I will rely upon my PC for class. So the real test will be next year, if I can force myself to leave my PC at home and switch over to Mac for all my teaching needs.

Today is parent teacher conference day. It is 2 hours old, but I still have only talked with 2 parents. I figure the afternoon will be busier. I should be getting more things done, but with the Weddles arriving tonight and spring break next week, my motivation is low!

In other news, I saw that the indictments against Blagojevich have been issued. Hmmmm, will this mean that Illinois politics will finally be cleaned up?

(I doubt it.)

-alan

No comments: