Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Earth Hour Celebration 2009

This past Saturday, we took the time to observe Earth Hour. The fact that we had guests over while playing a complicated game did not make it easy - but since I had advertised the Earth event in all my science classes, I figured that I should show the integrity to participate. Had you been here, this is what it would have looked like:

Looking at it again, it is a little too reminiscent of a seance. Or we're just REALLY dorky. Eek.



Now, it's approaching 11pm and I should be in bed. We got the new Macbooks today, but I could not get mine connected to the internet....because I forgot our password. I'm not really sure if I ever knew our password. I could reset the router, but we needed help getting it set up in the first place because the admin site is in Chinese.

What to do?

-alan

No comments: