Tuesday, November 17, 2009

All alone

Yesterday after lunch, Rachel headed on a bus to the airport with 7 students. By now, she is surely in Singapore - chaperoning the students who are attending a regional Model UN conference.

I survived the first night just fine. Actually, without Rachel around I felt no guilt in turning on the heat...so I was nice and toasty. Our home heater works pretty well! Last year, some other staff scared us into using it sparingly, but I think that my mental (and physical) health necessitates using it more.

Grades are due today - I hope I will not be here too late finishing those up. I have a backlog of things to score, so Rachel being gone came at a convenient time.

Looks like I will living the life of a hermit this week! No time to play :)

-alan

No comments: